|Australian International School|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
Information Technology Service Officer
PostedInformation Technology Support Service Officer
The Australian International School of Bangkok is seeking an Information Technology Service Officer to join the school’s Information Technology Systems Support and digital technology services.
Information for Applicants
This position involves, network and IT systems support, hardware maintenance and could include some teaching of digital technology including robotics. There are opportunities to contribute to the implementation of major IT modernisation projects.
1 The Role
The successful appointee will:
- Have academic qualifications in Information Science or Computer Engineering.
- Have ICT service experience in networks, systems and hardware
- Experienced in implementation of AD / Office 365 technologies
- An understanding of MDMs and device management
- Be fully familiar with web design and maintenance
2 Essential Requirements
● Be fluent English speakers.
● Be able to demonstrate a high level of problem solving and experience as an IT
Systems service officer.
● Be service oriented and able to work as a member of a team
● Have some teaching experience.
● Be energetic and hard working.
● Hold a degree in an IT related field
3 The Employment Package
Salary: Related to qualifications and experience
On site hours: 07.30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday
09.00 – 13.00 Saturday
Start Date: As soon as possible
4 How to apply:
Please provide current cv including copies of experience and qualifications, referee names
and cover letter to:
The School Development Manager
5 Applications close 15th October 2020