|Faculty of Learning Sciences and Education, Thammasat University|
|At least ฿28,780 / month (full time)|
PostedThe Faculty of Learning Sciences and Education at Thammasat University endeavors to build a Learning Community and help to develop a society where people grow both intellectually and spiritually. The faculty is committed to searching for new knowledge and disseminating research findings, to furthering academic progress and providing academic services for the benefit of society.
We are urgently seeking 2 full time English Teachers, whose core responsibilities include teaching English at Thammasat Secondary School (Mathayom 1-6), curriculum management and development, international program administration, and the coordination of international trainings and workshops.
1. Native English speaker.
2. Bachelor's degree or higher in any filed.
3. Teaching experience in at least one of the following subjects: English, English Literature, English Studies, Teaching English as a foreign language, English language to students with different first languages, Curriculum Management and Development, Instructional and Learning Design.
Skills and abilities:
1. Excellent spoken and written English, with ability to adjust language difficulty to audience
2. Ability to work with a wide range of different people, from secondary school students to senior academics
3. Open-mindedness and cross-cultural communication skills
Salary: 28,780++ Baht (housing allowance included) + Top up (the top up salary will depend upon applicant's qualifications and experience)
1. Visa and work permit assistance from HR staff
2. Government employee medical and dental insurance
3. Conference funding available after completion of first one-year contract
4. Ten (10) days paid vacation and fifteen (15) days paid sick leave
5. Flexible hours
6. Access to university resources including library, pool, and fitness center (for a small fee)
7. Shuttles running directly to transit hubs in downtown Bangkok, Chatuchak Weekend Market, and Future Park shopping mall
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Please email the following to Human Resource Section (email@example.com).
2. Completed application form
3. A copy of passport photo page
4. Current photo
5. A copy of degree certificate and transcript
6. A video file, or a link to a video on YouTube, in which you introduce yourself
and explain your interest in the position (1 to 2 minutes)
Faculty of Learning Sciences and Education, Thammasat University
Siriwittalak Building 99/18, Phahonyothin Road, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathum Thani, Thailand 12120 Phone: (+66) 02 616 6747 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information,
visit http://lsed.tu.ac.th (Faculty),