|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedSarasas Witaed Nakhon Ratchasima school are seeking a native English speaking primary mathematics teacher to work in their IEP program.
- Teaching mathematics to grade 3 and 4 (four periods per week with each class totaling 12 periods per week).
- Teaching phonics to grade 5 (one period per week).
- Hours not totaling more than 20 hours per week (generally around 13 periods per week).
- Taking a grade 5 class to lunch and to be picked up by parents.
- Checking students work and giving them regular assessments.
- Preparing lessons.
- Salary of 35,000 baht per month + 6,000 per month for teaching two extra classes per week.
- Non – B visa and work permit.
- Medical insurance.
- Full paid holidays.
- Free lunch in the school canteen.
- Bachelor’s degree (for work permit/teaching license waiver).
- Preferably a TEFL or similar certificate.
- Experience teaching primary school students preferred.
- Good with kids and have a fun teaching manner.
- Patient and well organized people.
This is an excellent position with low working hours in comparison to other similar jobs. There is a very laid back manner in the IEP program and teachers are left to their own devices. The school is located a few kilometres to the west of the city of Nakhon Ratchasima with plenty to do nearby.
If you are interested in this postion, you can send me a message or email T.Tey at email@example.com.