|Montfort College Primary Section Chiang Mai|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
EP English Teacher for Primary Grades 4-6
PostedMontfort College Primary School (Chiang Mai) is seeking an active and passionate teacher who is looking for a long-term career opportunity to become a part of the English Program,at a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
This position is ONLY OPEN TO NATIVE SPEAKERS (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland) with a Bachelor’s Degree ( in English preferably),TEFL/TESOL, and teaching experience. Applicants should be ready to start work in November.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants who are available for a personal interview and demonstration lesson at school will be considered.
• 1 x English Teacher primary grades 4-6
• Approx. 18 teaching periods per week.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
• 12 month employment contract (renewable)
• Starting salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Free school lunch
• Health insurance (AIA)
- Bachelor’s Degree (in English, communications, humanities etc. or education )
- at least 1 year of teaching experience, preferably more
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), and able to use technology to enhance student learning in the classroom
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV with a recent photo
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a degree /diploma with transcript
-short covering email explaining why you are interested in the post