|inlingua International School of Language|
|At least ฿600 / hour (part time)|
Postedinlingua Corporate Training Department is recruiting part-time native speaking English teachers for corporate classes in and around Bangkok. We are looking for teachers for classes on weekday evenings.
With our extensive client base of some of the largest companies in Thailand, inlingua CTD has an excellent reputation for providing Business English courses and seminars. Courses are generally either text-based or customized to suit the client and students.
The Corporate Training Department is well resourced with support from Training Consultants, a Head Teacher and a dedicated Curriculum Developer.
- Native English speaker
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification
- At least two years post-qualification experience teaching adults
- Previous corporate teaching experience preferred
- Typical hourly rate 540 Baht plus 120 Baht per hour end of course bonus
- Applicants must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree and TEFL Certificate in order to apply for a Work Permit. Part-time teachers can also qualify for a work permit.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include with your email:
- Your current CV
- A cover letter
- A recent photograph