|BCIS Phuket International School|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Deputy Thai Director
PostedBerda Claude International School (BCIS) Phuket Thailand
Position: Deputy Thai Director
Report to: Principal
Main Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To develop, plan, and evaluate Thai Language and Culture lessons.
• To develop the Thai Language and Culture curriculum according to the Ministry of Education’s (MOE) guidelines.
• To set a high standard of expectations of students’ work, behavior, and contribution in Thai classes.
• To ensure a good Thai Language and Culture classroom environment through an effective arrangement of the furniture, materials, and displays.
• To assess students’ progress and achievement in Thai Language and Culture in accordance with the school administration and policies.
• To work collaboratively with the Cambridge and French programs.
• To maintain an interest in, and overview of, educational developments, especially in relation to the teaching and learning as well as the interesting practices, in Thailand and elsewhere.
• To establish a good relationship and communication with Thai parents.
• To monitor the implementation of the school’s Thai Language and Culture curriculum.
• To organize special events and ceremonies to celebrate Thai Culture within the school community, etc.
• To provide necessary training to new foreign teachers as required by MOE.
• Other duties as assigned by the Principal or CEO & Owner.
• Holding Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Art. Relatively in the Educational field.
• Having a Thai teaching license.
• Management experience at least 5 years
• Good command in English
• Proactive and positive thinking
• Knowledge of International School System
How to apply:
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, cover and reference letter, related documents such as Education Certificate, passport, etc. and contact details to email@example.com
Please visit our website: www.bcisphuket.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.