|BCIS Phuket International School|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Primary Homeroom Teacher
BCIS International Phuket’s Newest International School. We are Phuket’s first school in Thailand to have its education programmers accredited by the French Ministry of Education, Cambridge Assessment International Education and the Thai Ministry of Education all within the same institution. Offering students from as young as 18 months right up to 18 years innovative, world – class education on our purpose-built, state-of-the -art campus at Chalong, on the south of the island.
We are expanding the class and seeking to hire a new Primary Homeroom Teacher.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements.
• A bachelor of Education
• Teaching Qualification such as PGCE , QTS is a plus
• A native English speaker
• At least five years of teaching experience in the Primary with International School.
• Experience with the Cambridge curriculum is a plus
• Ensure that the classroom uses a wide range of effective methods, including technology, to communicate with parents taking into account the native language of parents by promoting two-way communication.
• Teaching all area of the primary curriculum
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Providing feedback and carers on the student’s progress to parents
To consider the candidate who is in Thailand only, this position will begin in October 2020.
How to apply:
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, cover and reference letter, related documents such as Education Certificate, passport, etc. and contact details to email@example.com
Please visit our website: www.bcisphuket.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.