|BCIS Phuket International School|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
BCIS Phuket, the first school in Thailand to has its education programmers accredited by the French Ministry of Education, Cambridge Assessment International Education, and the Thai Ministry of Education, all within the same institution. Students from as young as 18 months right up to 18 years of age receive a world-class education on our purpose-built, state-of-the-art campus at Chalon, on the south of the island.
We are seeking to hire an ESL Teacher.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements.
• A bachelor of Education degree or B.A. in English.
• Hold an English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
• Be a native English speaker
• At least two years of teaching experience within an International School
• Ensure that the class room uses a wide range of effective methods, including technology, to communicate with parents taking into account the native language of parents by promoting two-way communication.
• Teaching students at all levels of English attainment
• Taking responsibility for the progress of all students taught
• Analyzing student data from assessment tests and incorporating into planning
• Ensuring ALL students have a SPP (Student Progress Plan) with clear targets for improvement.
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Providing feedback on the student’s progress to parents/carers
This position will begin in October 2020.
How to apply:
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, cover and reference letter, related documents such as Education Certificate, passport, etc. and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website: www.bcisphuket.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.