|Born Leaders - Early Learners' Development by Ajarn Aum|
|At least ฿600 / hour (part time)|
British Native Speaking Teachers (Part-Time)
PostedLocation: Born Leaders School at Sutthisan (Bangkok)
We are looking for a flexible teacher that has an invigorating mix of teaching styles to handle very small classes of our eager young learners.
We have a vacancy for a part-time teaching post on Saturdays at this prestigious school. Working hours are 10:00 to 18:00 and class sizes are small, from one to six students. We are seeking a young at heart, enthusiastic teacher to join our highly successful team of instructors to teach at Born Leaders early learners.
Only the best candidates will be successful and we will reward that success with higher than average earnings, an excellent benefits package, and a satisfying, exciting job in an inspiring and supportive work environment.
Perfect Angels by Ajarn Aum is our headquarters located in Sutthisan area and has been operational for 11 years.
Born Leaders by Ajarn Aum is a Language and Early-Learning Development School for children from 6 months –16 years old, at Born Leaders School Sutthisan branch(Monchaya Building).You will be teaching young learners our unique and contemporary syllabus, starting from very young students aged 6 months +, up to high school age in very small classes with teaching assistants available.
Please learn more about us through born-leaders.com or via Facebook before you apply.
Students will study a pre-designed course. Successful candidates will be provided with an up to date schedule, curriculum, course guidance before and during training, plus workbooks and materials.
Above all we are looking for flexible teachers who relish the challenge of a varied workload that will require you to be available to work at Born Leaders School Sutthisan branch(Monchaya Building). The right personality is far more important than other qualifications, so you must be able to:
• Monitor students and provide appropriate feedback to parents and staff
• Use your initiative and think laterally.
• Be passionate about teaching.
• Work effectively in a tight knit team.
- Youthful outlook, enthusiastic, and committed to a career in teaching.
- TEFL or CELTA qualified. A degree is an advantage, but we are happy to consider anyone with the right qualities.
- Minimum of one year's experience of teaching children, or newly qualified CELTA.
- Native British English speaker.
- Clear diction
- Open minded and culturally aware.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Experience in teaching arts, craft, music and dancing not essential, but a definite advantage.
- Saturday available from 10.00-18.00
- Higher than average rates, based on qualifications and experience (THB 600 per hour for group class). Guaranteed minimum of 4 hours per day
- International, challenging, and fun work environment.
- Very convenient location at Monchaya Building(MRT Sutthisan).
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above criteria, please send a cover letter stating: why you are interested in this position, and why you believe you are suitable for this position, along with an up to date resume including full details of work experience, education, your current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to HR@ajarnaum.com and CEO@ajarnaum.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.