|Modulo Language School|
|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time Native Korean Teacher
PostedWhat makes Modulo a great place to work?
- Our teachers are competitively compensated at a rate of 420 baht per 50-minute lesson for private classes on Monday to Friday, and 462 baht per lesson on the weekend. Small group classes are paid at a rate of up to 620 baht per lesson. First-year teachers average well over 50,000 baht per month.
- Modulo offers limited paid leave for all FT teachers, but practically unlimited unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. Our teachers see all of what Thailand and Asia has in store.
- Modulo wants teachers who are determined to improve, and know there’s always something new to learn. We have high standards, but provide all the support necessary to achieve them. We provide our teachers with ample coaching and training, and it’s all paid!
- We have four schools, all conveniently located on Bangkok’s BTS and MRT systems. One at Siam Paragon, Central World, Central Rama IX, and Icon Siam. We also teach online through the Modulo Live platform.
- We all know what a hassle visas and work permits can be in Thailand, so we make it easy for our teachers. Modulo organizes visas and work permits for all employees, and completely covers the cost of the latter.
- We offer great benefits, including health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, 10% company profit share, huge course discounts… and many more!
- We offer one-year contracts ranging from 4-day weeks, to 6. You choose how much you want to work!
- Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work and delicious meals at top restaurants. And we eat cake… A LOT of cake.
Still not convinced? Check out this guide we have on working with Modulo, or send us an email with any questions you may have - https://www.modulolearning.com/docs/guide-for-candidates.pdf
If Modulo sounds like a school you are interested in working with, you must:
- hold a bachelor's degree
- hold a Korean teaching certification
- currently reside in Thailand
- be available on evenings and weekends
- be a native Korean speaker
For more information or to arrange an interview, please email your CV and photograph to Pleng, HR Coordinator at email@example.com.
Also, check out our website to learn more about life at Modulo www.modulolearning.com