|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿28,000 / month (full time)|
NES, European and Relief Teachers (28-40K)
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School is accepting NES, European and Filipino applicants for existing and new projects currently running. We require reliable and enthusiastic teachers to add to our large SIAM team. If you possess both these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNS teachers have been working with us for a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
We have positions currently available at the following locations around Bangkok and in Nonthaburi.
- Location 1: Near Wat Arun – One Position R&W English (all girls’ secondary school)
- Location 2: Nonthaburi (Tiwanon Rd) – Three positions for different levels and subjects including Art: Primary and Secondary – EP and Regular programs
- Location 3: Sai Mai 43 – One Position - Secondary - Simple listening & speaking curriculum
- Location 4: Ram Intra – One Part-time Position Secondary English (Thursdays & Fridays only)
- Location 5: Suksawat Rd. area – One Position - Secondary - Simple listening & speaking curriculum
- Positions for Relief teachers – Filipino applicants accepted – Must have knowledge of the city; be able to commute to various locations using all public transport options (or own) – Must be adept at navigating Bangkok during rush hour. Should be an early riser – All relief teachers receive assignment information as early as 05:30 and are on the road by 06:00. Relief teachers need to be flexible both with locations and student levels. Immediate start potential. Salary packages (from 28,000bht/month) will depend on experience and suitability – Monthly travel stipend is included in package.
• *Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• *120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is preferred
• *A reliable and positive character
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• *Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
• Be aged between 22 and 55 (client specified)
• *Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• *Be available to begin working a.s.a.p.
What we offer:
• Reliability and stability
• NES Salary packages from 36,000 to 38,000 (for English positions) plus bonuses
• NES Salary packages 40,000+ (for Science/ math positions) plus bonuses
• *Contracts (available start date) – Nov 13 Academic Semester One & Dec 1 - Apr 16, 2021 Academic Semester Two with option to renew for following academic year in May, 2021.
• All national holidays paid during employment period
• Yearly contract review with salary adjustments in line with cost of living
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per contract
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• Basic health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
*Contract dates are subject to change, but will be confirmed before signing.
If you feel we may be a good fit for you, and you are keen to join our large team of teachers for this academic year, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment at our head offices.
Best of luck!