|Assumption College English Program, Rama II Campus|
|At least ฿1,000 / hour (part time)|
Temporary Year 1 Teacher (Immediate Start)
PostedACEP is seeking a temporary teacher to teach a Year 1 class. The initial contract, that will commence on August 10, will be for 2 weeks.
POSITION DETAILS and APPLICATION PROCESS:
1) Applications will only be read if the email’s subject is ‘Year 1 temporary teacher.'
2) The position will commence on August 10. The initial contract will be for 2 weeks but it is very likely to be extended.
3) Year 1 Homeroom teachers teach English, Mathematics and Science to their own class.
4) You will teach 3 - 4 classes a day. Exact number of hours each day will be given to applicants during the interview.
5) There will be about 20 Year 1 students in your class.
6) Successful applicants will receive a remuneration of 1,000 Baht / 50-min period (plus free lunch). Our school is approximately 30 kilometres south-west of the city centre, on Rama II Road. Free transportation to school (at 7:00 am) and back to Bangkok (at 4:00 pm) will be provided. Taxi is around 300 Baht one way.
7) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject must be ‘Year 1 temporary teacher’.
ii) A short introductory email
iii) Your CV
iv) A scan of your passport’s photo page
Please note that we are only seeking Australian, British, Irish, Canadian, American, New Zealand and South African nationals who are currently in Thailand.