|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time English Teacher
PostedAn English Program Teacher (English) and A Computer Teacher
Triamudomsukaspattanakarn School is a progressive school that offers both English Program and Regular Program under the Thai curriculum from Mathayomsuksa 1 to 6 (Grade 7 - 12) We currently provide education for around 4,000 students from the local and surrounding areas. As a school we pride ourselves on placing our learners at the centre of the education process and have a strong team of dedicated teachers taking care of our students on a daily basis.
1 Position : English Teacher (Full time)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in the relevant fields
- Only native speaker is required for this position
- Possess Thai Police Criminal Record Check
- Confirmation of identity (Passport/National ID card)
- Verification of qualifications and work experience
- An understanding of Thai culture
- Native English Teacher candidates should hold an English teaching qualification (TESOL, TEFL etc.)
**Minimum Salary 40,000 Baht (Negotiable, depending on experience)
1 position: Computer Teacher
- Native English speakers/Other nationalities with good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or associated fields.
- Non-native applicants must possess one of the following test scores, with a minimum score as shown: TOEFL BT (80), TOEFL CBT (213), IELTS (5.5) and TOEIC (800).
-Teaching experience in secondary schools is an advantage.
And attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the selected candidates.
Eligible applicants please kindly send an attachment including: detailed resume, diploma, recent pictures, references and other relevant documents (the last page of passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Salary 40,000 Baht (Negotiable, depending on experience)
**Minimum Salary 40,000 Baht (native speaker)
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• 12-month contract starting on August 1, 2020
• Paid sick leave/holidays (after probation)
• Health insurance (social security)
• Completion of assignment bonuses
• Professional development
• Curriculum and materials
• Orientation and support
• Fringe benefits (annual bonus, homeroom position allowance and perquisite)