|Chiang Rai Municipality School 6|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedChiang Rai Municipality School 6 is looking for enthusiastic English teachers (NES) for senior high school classes. Salary rate starts at 35,000 baht per month (NES) and Non-native for 32,000 per month depending on qualifications and experience together with 5,000 baht for a raise and house allowance after 3-month working probation (if pass). First year's process fees for visa change from tourist to non-B, work permits and teaching license are provided by the school. The class size is 30-45 students. Teaching time is 22-26 hours/week and should be available on school time from 07.30-16.30 on Monday-Friday. Outline curriculum and course syllabus are available. The contract is 1 year, the renewal contract will be considered according to the result of an evaluation. The school will assist in obtaining such requirements as teacher license, visa and work permit.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. (in a core subject-based area; i.e. English or Education)
- Native speakers at the age of 25 to 50 years will be considered.
- At least of 1 year of teaching experience.
- Provide original education diplomas, certificates, and transcripts.
If you are qualified and would like to be part of a professional and dedicated team that is committed to helping students reach their full potential, please contact email@example.com and provide the following documents:
1. Detailed CV (resume) including educational background and experiences
2. Two current photos.
3. At least 2 professional references
4. Contact information including current phone number and e-mail address
Applicants who are short listed will be contacted for an interview and demonstration. If there are no openings at the time we receive your CV it will be filed and reviewed when positions become available.