|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Primary Homeroom Teacher
PostedSatit Bilingual School of Rangsit University (SBS) is a leading bilingual school offering exceptional education to all of its students, from Early Learning to Year 13. We are a Cambridge International Examination Centre as well as an International Baccalaureate - Primary Years Programme School in Bangkok. We offer Cambridge IGCSE and AS/A levels as well at the
O-Net Thai High School Diploma. SBS Bangkok invites qualified applicants to apply for the following position for immediate consideration:
Homeroom Teacher for Primary
• Native English Speaker age 27-45.
• Hold at least a bachelor degree in relevant field of education, PGCE certificate,
PYP certificate would be advantage.
• Must have experience teaching for childhood.
• Enjoys working with others as part of an educational team.
• Salary at 50,000-55,000 baht per month.
• Full scholarship for children Nursery to Year 13.
• Health and accident Insurance.
• Provident fund.
• One month free accommodation on arrival (travelling from aboard).
• Free lunch every working day for Kindergarten teacher.
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit ect.).
Applications should include: Cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, and interests, and a brief statement stating your philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo. Two references, including email addresses and phone numbers.
Candidates may apply in person or email their application letter with ***EXPECTED SALARY*** to:
For more information regarding SBS, please visit our website at www.sbs.ac.th