|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Social Studies, Computer, and Math Teacher
PostedMontfort College Primary School (Chiang Mai) is seeking an active and passionate teacher who is looking for a long-term career opportunity to become a part of the Intensive English Program at a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
Both Native Speakers (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada) and Non-Native Speakers (with great English skills – TOEIC 750+) with a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) and a TEFL/TESOL and teaching experience (preferred) are encouraged to apply, starting August 2020
• Social Studies Teacher for grade 4-6 Regular program
• MathTeacher for grade 4-5 Regular program
• Computer Teacher for grade 3-4 Regular program
• Approx. 22 periods per week.
• Approx. 50 students per class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
• 12 months Contract (renewable)
• Salary is 30,000 baht per month (20,000 baht for Non-Native Speakers)
• Annual salary increment
• Free school lunch
• Teacher trips
• Health insurance (AIA)