|Montessori Academy Bangkok International School|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Elementary Teachers (G1-6)
PostedEstablished in 2010, Montessori Academy Bangkok International School (MABIS) is the leading trilingual Montessori school in Bangkok offering Toddler through Secondary programs. We are committed to a high-quality Montessori program. MABIS has a beautiful campus, purpose-built classrooms and facilities. Learning is localized and customized through extensive field explorations. We are also the only WASC accredited Montessori school outside of the United States.
The Elementary teacher will support the Montessori Lead teacher in delivering lessons in the Montessori Elementary environment. The teacher candidate will receive extensive training in the Montessori method to be successful in his/her role.
Visa support, professional training.
• Degree in English or Elementary Education
• Dedicated and highly motivated teacher capable of inspiring students
• Able to work independently, excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and positive approach towards collaborative teaching
• Creative and innovative across and beyond the curriculum
• Reliable and respectful
• Internationally minded
• Have the ability to work within and apply all school policies, i.e. behavior management, child protection, health and safety, equal opportunities, etc.
• Native English speakers
Formal Qualifications / Experience:
• Bachelors degree minimum
• Distinguished record of teaching
• Montessori training, Project Based Learning or IB experience a plus
• 3+ years teaching experience
• Relocation allowance
• Medical insurance
• Visa processing
• Formal proof of identity with photo ID
• Verification of qualifications
• 2 Letters of References
• Police clearance
• end July / August 2020
How to Apply:
• Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org