|Born Leaders - Early Learners' Development by Ajarn Aum|
|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time Native British Teachers
PostedJob Title: Full Time British Native Speaking Teachers
Location: Born Leaders School in Sutthisan Bangkok.
Come and work with us at our Sutthisan campus, where you will find two schools under one roof!
We are looking for a flexible teacher, able to enjoy an invigorating mix of teaching styles.
We have a full-time vacancy teaching post at this prestigious school. Working hours are 10:00 to 18:00 five days a week, including weekends, and class sizes are small, from one to six students. We are seeking a young at heart, enthusiastic teacher to join our highly successful team of instructors to teach at Born Leaders early learners, but also contribute to the success of our long established Cabin Crew Recruitment Training facility, Perfect Angels by A. Aum.
Only the best candidates will be successful and we will reward that success with higher than average earnings, an excellent benefits package, and a satisfying, exciting job in an inspiring and supportive work environment.
We offer a very flexible and generous remuneration package, tailor made to suit your qualifications and ability based on:
- Basic salary of 45,000-baht pcm for maximum 90 hours pcm, approximately 22 hours / week.
- Additional hours will be paid 500 baht per hour, with the potential to earn in excess of 70,000 Baht.
- Medical insurance
- Visa and Work Permit provided (full time only for degree holders)
- 15 paid days leave.
Perfect Angels by Ajarn Aum is our headquarters located in Sutthisan area and has been operational for 11 years.
Born Leaders by Ajarn Aum is a Language and Early-Learning Development School for children from 6 months –16 years old, and our second branch of Born Leaders School at Central Bangna Shopping Mall opened just over two years ago. You will be teaching young learners our unique and contemporary syllabus, starting from very young students aged 6 months +, up to high school age in very small classes with teaching assistants available.
Please learn more about us through born-leaders.com or via facebook before you apply.
Students will study a pre-designed course. Successful candidates will be provided with an up to date schedule, curriculum, course guidance before and during training, plus workbooks and materials to teach small classes of one to six students.
Above all we are looking for flexible teachers who relish the challenge of a varied workload that will require you to be available to work at both schools.The right personality is far more important than other qualifications, so you must be able to:
• Monitor students and provide appropriate feedback to parents and staff
• Use your initiative and think laterally.
• Be passionate about teaching.
• Work effectively in a tight knit team.
You will be based at our Sutthisan school, but will be required to teach at Bangna at times. (transportation allowance provided)
- Youthful outlook, enthusiastic, and committed to a career in teaching.
- TEFL or CELTA qualified. A degree is an advantage, but we are happy to consider anyone with the right qualities.
- Minimum of a year's experience of teaching children, or newly qualified CELTA.
- Native British English speaker.
- Clear diction
- Open minded and culturally aware.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Experience in teaching arts, craft, music and dancing not essential, but a definite advantage.
- Available to teach 10:00 to 18:00, 5 days a week, with 4 – 6 teaching hours a day.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above criteria, please send a cover letter stating: why you are interested in this position, and why you believe you are suitable for this position, along with an up to date resume including full details of work experience, education, your current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to HR@ajarnaum.com and CEO@ajarnaum.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.