|Assumption College English Program, Rama II Campus|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Upper Secondary Mathematics Teacher
PostedPOSITION DETAILS and the APPLICATION PROCESS:
1) Applications will only be read if the email’s subject is ‘Upper Secondary Mathematics teacher’.
2) Position Details:
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Teaching advanced Mathematics lessons to EFL students in Years 10 - 11.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Education (specialising in Secondary Mathematics) or equivalent post graduate qualification OR a bachelor degree related to Mathematics WITH a post graduate education qualification (Dip. Ed., PGCE etc).
- EXPERIENCE: Preference will be given to applicants who have at least one year experience teaching advanced Mathematics.
- START DATE: The successful applicant must be available to commence employment on Thursday 30th July, 2020.
3) The initial contracts will be until March, 2021. If both parties agree, an additional twelve month contract will be offered from that time.
4) All teachers teach up to 20 hours (24 periods) per week.
5) Class sizes are a maximum of 25 students for all Year Levels.
6) Successful applicants will receive 60,000 baht/month, health insurance, paid holidays and free accommodation on campus.
7) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject must be ‘Upper Secondary Mathematics Teacher’.
ii) A short introductory email
iii) Your CV (including the name, job title and email contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred.)
iv) A recent photograph
v) A scan of your passport’s photo page
- Interviews: all interviews will be done by Skype regardless of the applicant’s location. Local applicants may be invited to look at the school campus later in the application process.
8) For further information about our school please look at our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ACEPschool) or watch an 11 minute video introduction to ACEP (https://youtu.be/tXehNlUyK78).
*** ACEP accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time ***
9) Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR SCHOOL:
ACEP is a Thai-bilingual, co-educational school for primary and secondary school students. The subjects that ACEP students learn with foreign teachers include English, Mathematics, Science, Physical Education/Health and Computers.
After operating an English Program within Assumption College’s primary and secondary school campuses since 2002, the purpose built ACEP campus was opened in March 2012.
In its founding year ACEP educated just 255 students in Years 1, 4, 7 and 10 only. The school now educates approximately 900 students in Year 1-12 classes.
Our school is built on 36 hectares of land, approximately 30 kilometres south-west of the city centre, on Rama II Road. Teachers are provided with transport to and from the campus each day. The enormous land area, modern architecture and school’s focus on technology combine to create an ideal environment for students to learn and for teachers to work.