|The Language School|
|At least ฿400 / hour (part time)|
PostedTeach in Suratthani, Thailand 2020!
The Language School
We invite you to join our dream of educating and providing a better future for the children of Suratthani.
Level: Kindergarten and Primary
Work Days: Monday to Friday
Contact Time: 25 lessons min per week
Class size: 16 students – 30 students
General Job Description
To teach in a primary school and private language school. Plan & teach lessons using the lesson plan guidelines and materials provided. Complete speaking and written assessments with the children using the test material provided.
• Six Month Contracts
• Probation Month 350B per contact hour
• 400B per contact hour
• Unpaid Induction Training/orientation
• Paid In Class Training: One week
• Insurance provided
• All one year visa and permits paid
Key requirements to take this opportunity;
• A native speaker from U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand with a Degree. Fluent Non-Native speaking teachers with a degree and TOEIC certification may apply.
• Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
• Reliable and great with children
• A desire and passion to make a difference!
To join us, apply for a position at our school complete the following details and send along with a cover letter and resume with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org .