|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
NES Kindergarten Teachers
PostedGlobal Educator is recruiting kind, active and passionate educators to join our dedicated team! Positions include full-time Kindergarten English teachers, who are looking for positive cultural interactions, through the power of education, here in Thailand!
Special Offer! Free job placement service in various of our partner schools in Bangkok and around Thailand ONLY until the end of June 2020!
Who Are We?
Global Educator is a fast growing educational consultant company in Thailand aiming to promote learning opportunities, cultural exchange and accessibility to standard education for children around the world. Please find our available teaching positions in Thailand below.
AVAILABLE TEACHING POSITIONS
1). NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHERS for Kindergarten Levels
To teach kindergarten level.
Teachers are assigned to teach core subjects including of Math, Science, English Reading, Conversation and Phonics. Successful applicants are responsible not only for students’ academic growth but also to help nurture them with essential life skills to become well rounded and responsible citizens.
1. NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian ONLY!
2. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education) **MUST at least hold bachelor degree
3. A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
4. Good computer and technological skills preferred
5. Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
6. Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
7. No commitment to any school/organization
8. Start in June 2020
-Salary 50,000 THB
-After school classes are available with additional pay
-Public holiday and Christmas break
-Visa and workpermit
HOW TO APPLY ?
If you meet the qualifications above, please send the required documents to:
In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-4
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the position, subject and level that you are applying for and also include:
(1) A short introductory message
(2) Your resume (including full name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scanned copy of your passport photo page, transcripts and diploma
(4) A link or small video file introducing yourself
Remarks: Once received the application and required documents, we will contact qualified teachers to discuss the proposal offers and begin initial interview process.
Free job placement service in various of our partner schools in Bangkok and around Thailand ONLY until the end of June 2020!
We look forward to hearing from you!