|At least ฿19,000 / month (full time)|
Female Non-NES Nursery Homerrom Teacher
PostedSuratsawadee school is looking for a full-time Non-Native English Speaker teacher.
The school is rapidly growing (2 times bigger within 3 years). Due to an increasing number of students, we are expanding our bilingual classes and looking for new teachers to join the foreign language department. All team members including the management team are young, enthusiastic and positive thinking.
Suratsawadee school located in KhonKaen City just 2 minutes from KhonKaen Airport, 7 minutes from Central Plaza Shopping mall. KhonKaen has known as a major hub of education, transport, and commerce of the Northeast region.
- Bachelor's degree
- Non-Native English Speaker
- Be positive thinking, enthusiastic and able to work as a team.
- Be passionate about teaching and child development.
- Homeroom teacher for a bilingual class of Nursery (age 2-5).
- Teaching Phonics, Math, Arts, conversation and other related activities.
- Teach with fun and play-based curriculum alongside the Able English Program and Origo math education program.
- Prepare lesson plans, Progress reports, and Teaching material.
- Assisting class with Thai colleague.
- Do assigned duties (the school’s duties).
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-17:00 during the opening semester and 8:30-16:00 during school holiday.
- 12-month salary. (1-year contract)
- Salary increase depending on performance. (shorter than yearly)
- Yearly bonus.
- Visa and work permit processed and paid by the school.
- Being part of an expanding school with a growing salary and growing career path.
- 2 weeks holiday with pay during school holiday, 12 business leave and other Thai public holidays.
- 400 THB/student monthly tuition fees paid as an extra on top of salary. (amount of students depending on the performance of teaching)
- The initial monthly salary is 19,000 THB negotiable. (Based on experience and qualifications)
As a lead teacher in your classroom, you bring energy, fun, caring disposition and follow the curriculum in place. You will have your classroom to personalize and decorate with student's creations creating an engaging environment the students feel comfortable and thrive in.
Classroom materials provided to aid your ideas and imagination. Story-telling and singing are a staple throughout the week along with lots of laughs as we learn.
Interviews will be held June 24 - 30, 2020 and the position will ideally start between July 1, 2020.