|Interkids Bilingual School Nimitmai Campus|
|At least ฿23,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino Secondary Math Teacher
PostedEstablished in 1995, Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum. Our school provides not only an enriching ‘bilingual education’ for learners, but also a caring and healthy work environment for our teachers and personnel.
Currently, we are recruiting for Secondary Math teacher who can also teach Physics for students of Grades 10-12. Successful applicants MUST be able to start on 22 June 2020!
Position: Secondary Math and Physics Teachers
Teachers are assigned to teach Math and Physics for students of G.10-12. Our academic team is providing teachers with course outline, teacher manual books and will assist teacher’s work journey and life at school along the way. Teachers are expected to create their own lessons, learning activities and deliver fun, challenging and creative Math and Physics lessons! Average teaching period of 18-21 periods/week. This full-time position requires teachers to work Mondays through Fridays from 7:00 am - 4:30 pm.
1) Applicants MUST hold a degree in Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Mathematics
or have related experiences.
2) Minimum of 1 year teaching experience.
3) Possess good computer and technological skills
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) Proof of proficiency in English language: TOEFL (850 or more) IELTS (6.5 or more) TOEIC (750 or more)
6) No longer commit to any school or company
7) Proactive, energetic and dedicating oneself to teaching children!
IBS is dedicated to the students who study here. Our team of foreign teachers is dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
- The salary of qualified Special Education teacher is 23,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes
- Annual salary increase according to performance
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health Insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- 50% scholarship for children
- Christmas Break
- All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
How to Apply?
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-5
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the position that you apply for and also include…
(1) A short introductory email
(2) Your resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scan of your passport’s photo page , transcript, and university diploma.
(4) A link or small video file introducing yourself
(5) Training certificates (if any)
IBS Nimitmai Campus
Address: 99 Soi Pracharuamchai, Nimitmai Road, Minburi, Bangkok, Thailand
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/EyjqRbhF2bRaYWY47
Fore more information, visit us on www.ibsschool.net or www.facebook.com/loveibs