|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
PostedVisuttharangsi School (Provincial School of Kanchanaburi), Thailand
Program: Education Hub
We are seeking an innovative and qualified Secondary School teacher to teach English
For the Education Hub Program classes. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent English teaching skills. One or two years of experience in teaching.
1. Native English speaker from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland (Teacher of English)
2. B.A. in Secondary Education
- Majored in Education/English or have a teaching certificate TEFL/TESOL. /CELTA/Teacher’s Certificate
3. Open-minded, easy-going, friendly, flexible, patient and responsible
4. Would like to work with Thai teachers and secondary level students.
Kanchanburi is located in the area which is one of the most beautiful and interesting places in Thailand. It is famous for its historical sites, resorts, waterfalls, rivers and mountains. It is about 2 hours’ drive from Bangkok. The cost of living here is lower than that in Bangkok.
Salary: 30,000-35,000 (Starting) and the promotion is considered 1-4% increased every year. The school provides the visa and work permit fee which is 5,000 baht each year. The teachers get 12 months paid according to the 12 months contract as well as 20 days off in October and 1 month off in April for the holidays.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email as soon as possible to:
Ms. Benjamas Chongcharoen < email@example.com> or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Benjamas on 081-4342351 between 9 am. and 4 pm.on the weekdays and 10 am.-2 pm. at the weekend.