|Phuketthaihua Asean wittaya School|
|At least ฿37,000 / month (full time)|
PostedEnglish NES Teachers needed for Primary and Secondary in Phuket
< Please note due to COVID-19, teaching start dates have yet to be determined, we are anticipating School opening JULY 01, 2020>
Teaching start dates will be confirmed up to 1 -weeks before School opening dates. A successful interviewee will be sent a Letter.
Phuket Thai Hua Asean Wittaya is a tri-lingual private school, educating students from pre-K to K12. Our purpose is to develop students towards an international future. The school is located in Phuket Town.
We need NES teachers
male or female for Primary (Prathom) teaching language skills reading, writing, listening and speaking under CEFR
Students learn under the 5-step method, a problem solving, student-centric learning system using course books and multimedia
Up to 20 contact hours a week
20—30 students per class
Normal hours: 07.45—16.30, Monday to Friday
1) Teaching at Primary and Secondary level.
2) Write the unit design.
3) Write the teaching manual (lesson plan) and any associated documents.
4) Complete the Student Quality Development Form.
5) Issue the examination and evaluation.
6) 55 minutes teaching with 5 step model
7) Assigning work and checking
8) Be able to create materials and resources
9) Host traditional activities such as Christmas day
10) Must be able to do English activities to develop the students' skills such as
English Camp and/or English Fundamental Adjustment
11) Support and develop English communication skills to join or complete with
12) Must be able to work on weekend as assigned
13) Others as assigned.
Salary 33K – 37K/month
Fully paid vacation plus Thai national holidays
Work permit and visa extension
Health and accident insurance
Optional high-standard on-campus teachers’ accommodation
Requirements and Qualifications:
Be dedicated, energetic and possess a tolerant nature
Hold a bachelor’s degree in education .
Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Australia or NZ
English speaker from Europe or South Africa with a TOEIC score not less than 750
Age 25 Years old or above
If you are interested in joining us, and available for a face to face interview, send your CV together with scanned copies of your degree certificate, transcripts and passport photo page by Email to Suwanna at firstname.lastname@example.org ,Call 084 -0621193
Skype Username: thaihuafornewteacher
WeChat Username: nana_1988pk