|Sarasas Ektra School|
|At least ฿17,000 / month (full time)|
NES and Non-NES Teachers (17-40K)
PostedSarasas Ektra School available positions for Academic year 2020 – 2021
We have several of positions available for the academic year 2020 – 2021. During this challenging period of time for all, we would like to extend these opportunities to teachers currently based in Thailand only. Once the borders open, we will be able to consider applicants from overseas.
We are looking for energetic, innovative and flexible applicants. All applicants would be joining a wonderful team, where you would be able to develop yourself professionally as a teacher.
Our positions include;
- Secondary English teacher (NES)
- Higher primary English teacher (NES)
- Relief teacher (Non-native speaker)
Salaries shown below are based on the applicant’s qualification with Bachelor’s degree. Also, actual salaries are also determined using a salary-cap and additional qualifications of the applicants.
- Native English speaker / Non-Native English speaker
- Male or Female with a Bachelor’s Degree or compatible fields
- Good command of English speaking/writing with computer skills
- NES salary cap (starting 35,000 – 40,000THB for Native, but depends on qualifications and experience)
- Non-native speaker salary cap (starting 17,000 – 25,000 THB)
- Monthly accommodation allowance (after passing probation)
- Non-Immigrant B visa processing (if applicable)
- Work Permit
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance (after passing probation)
To apply contact: email@example.com with the following:
- Resume with current reference
- Recent photo
- Scan of your passport (photo page)
- Scan copy of your Diploma and Official Transcript
- Other certificates
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions and for safety reasons, we highly encourage applicants to send their application using the email provided above. Only applicants meeting all the criteria will be considered and will be contacted directly by email.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!