|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
Native English Teachers (Full-time / Part-time)
PostedAt SkyRocket, we understand how fast the world is changing. For the next generations to champion this fact, academic knowledge alone is not enough. They need to have multi-dimensional skills and more importantly the right mindset.
SkyRocket is an abroad-like school environment set in a premium learning community. We do not only offer English classes but provide a total English environment for children So students will learn and acquire the ability to excel in various environments on top of their English proficiency.
***Currently we are looking for full-time and part-time NATIVE ENGLISH Teachers who have teaching experience with young children!!***
• NATIVE ENGLISH Speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland
• MUST at least hold a Bachelor Degree
• A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
• Good computer and technological skills preferred
• Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
• Willing to commit to a 1-year employment contract (contract is renewable)
• Start in June 2020
Teacher (Full/Part-time) creates, fosters and ensures a school environment that leads to the achievement of educational goals and satisfaction and pride in the school among all students, staff, parents, and community partners.
• Teach as Head teacher assigned
• Prepare lesson plans and materials
• Maintain classroom management with average class size of 10 students, with Teacher Assistant
• Constantly looking for ways to improve curriculum and activities at the center
• Give regular feedback on students to parents regarding their child’s development (face to face, via our application, and teacher-parent advising sessions)
• Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere throughout the school and classrooms
• SkyRocket School, CentralFestival EastVille
*For more information, please visit our website at www.skyrocket.in.th
**If interested please feel free to send your CV with your recent photo, copy of passport, BA degree, Transcripts, any of these teaching Certificates to email : email@example.com with the subject: Apply for Teacher @SkyRocketEastVille
Only applicants required for an interview will be contacted.