|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for Secondary School
PostedNES Teacher for Secondary School
UP school requires full time Secondary ESL Teachers to start in July 2020.
Udonpittayanukoon School , Udon Thani is now seeking for qualified Native English Speaking teachers to join our Secondary teams. We are looking for teachers who are active and energetic and have great passion for teaching and desire to make positive differences in students’ lives. We offer a pleasant working environment and a stunning campus in the heart of Udon Thani Province.If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Male or Female, 22-55.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education).
- The certificate(s) about teaching English: TEFL, TESOL (desirable).
- Good computer and technological skills preferred.
- Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment.
- Teachers must be English, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian.
- Willing to commit to 11 months (May-March) employment contract (in the first year) and contract is renewable.
- The salary of qualified Native teacher is 32,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experiences.
- Housing 3,000 THB.
- Applicants responsible for the work permit and visa expenses .
Required Documents :
- Copy of valid passport and last visa page.
- Copy of degree qualifications and certificates.
- Copy of official transcript.
- Copy of police clearance from your local authorities.
- Formal photograph(no sunglasses or caps please).
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to
firstname.lastname@example.org and call 086-640-0842 / 095-665-5455
APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT IN THAILAND AND AVAILABLE FOR A PERSONAL INTERVIEW, SHOULD NOT APPLY.
Importance : Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
School address : 77 Srisook Road, Makkhaeng Sub-district, Muang District, Udon Thani, 41000