|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿36,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for July 1st Start
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School is now accepting NES applicants for existing and new projects due to start July 1. We require reliable and enthusiastic teachers to add to our large SIAM team. If you possess both these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNS teachers have been working with us a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new reliable and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
We have many positions becoming available at locations around Bangkok and in Nonthaburi.
- Location 1: Near BTS Ari – Position(s) Primary
- Location 2: Near Wat Arun – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 3: Nonthaburi (Tiwanon Rd) – Many positions for all levels and subjects: Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary – EP and gifted programs
- Location 4: Lat Krabang – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 5: Ramkamheang / Lat Phrao – Position(s) Kindergarten & Primary (Male required / Islamic school)
- Location 6: Samutprakan – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 7: Lat Phrao 48 – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 8: Sai Mai 43 – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 9: Ram Intra – Part-time Position Secondary
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is preferred
• A reliable and positive character
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
• Be aged between 22 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be available to begin working July 1
What we offer:
• Reliability and stability
• Salary packages from 36,000 (for English positions) plus bonuses
• Salary packages 40,000 (for Science/ math positions) plus bonuses
• *Contracts July 1 – Nov 13 Academic Semester One & Dec 1 - Apr 16, 2021 Academic Semester Two with option to renew for following academic year in May, 2021.
• All national holidays paid during employment period
• Yearly contract review with salary adjustments in line with cost of living
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per contract
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• Basic health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
*Contract dates are subject to change, but will be confirmed before July 1.
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to join our large team of teachers for the new academic year, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment. Please note, due to current COVID-19 restrictions, all initial interviews will take place over Skype.