|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
Science & Social Studies Teacher
PostedMontfort College Primary School, Chiang Mai, is looking for an active and reliable teacher to become a part of the school's English Program. Montfort Primary is a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
1 x Science & Social Studies teacher for primary grades 4-6 .
ONLY OPEN TO NATIVE SPEAKERS (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland). To start June 2020.
POLITE NOTE: Non- native speaker applications will not be considered for this post.
• Approx. 18 teaching periods per week.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
• 12 month employment contract (renewable)
• Starting salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual performance based salary increment
• Annual bonus
• Free school lunch
• Teacher trips
• Health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights home provided (following 2 years at the school)
- Bachelor’s Degree (in sciences / science related field/ humanities)
- TEFL/TESOL (preferable)
- some teaching experience, preferably in Thailand
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), and able to use technology to enhance student learning in the classroom
To apply, candidates should send their:
- detailed CV/resume
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a degree /diploma with transcript
- short covering email explaining why you are interested in the post
to: email@example.com, Sk.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who are available for a personal interview and demo lesson at our school in Chiang Mai will be given priority.