|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
English Program History Teacher
PostedMontfort College Primary School (Chiang Mai) is seeking an active and passionate teacher who is looking for a long-term career opportunity to become a part of the English Program at a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
Native Speakers (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Irland) with a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum), TEFL/TESOL and teaching experience (preferred) are encouraged to apply, starting June 2020.
• History Grade 1-6 Teacher
• Approx. only 12 periods periods per week.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
• EP Newsletter Editor and FB page admin
• Substitution for absent EP teachers
• 12 month contract (renewable)
• Salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Annual bonus
• Free school lunch
• Teacher trips
• Health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights provided (following 2 years at the school)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- at least 2 years of teaching experience
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV with a recent photo
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a diploma with transcript
Only applicants who are available for a personal interview/demo at school will be considered.