|Sarasas Witead Romklao School|
|At least ฿18,000 / month (full time)|
NES and Non-NES Teachers (Many Positions) 18-40K
PostedSix Native English Speaking English Teachers for homeroom and English in KG.1-3, G.2, G.9-12
Three Non-native English Speaking Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics / Chemistry/ Physical Science / Science for grade 8-10
Ten Non-native English Speaking Assistant Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree of
Elementary Education and Secondary Education for KG.2 and G. 3-10
Two Non-native English Speaking Teachers Teaching Social Studies in G. 5 and Computer in G. 7-10
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 45 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<firstname.lastname@example.org>’.
1. Six native English speaking homeroom and English teachers for KG.1-3, G.2 & G.9-12
2. Three non-native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree of Secondary
Education in Physics / Chemistry / Physical Science/ Science for grade 8-10
3. Ten non-native English speaking assistant teachers with Bachelor’s Degree of
Elementary Education / Early Childhood / and Secondary Education for KG.2 and grade
4. Two Non-native English Speaking Teachers teaching Social Studies in grade 5 and
Computer in grade 7-10
• The starting date for native English speaking homeroom teachers for KG.1-3. G.2 &
G.9-12 is on June 22 and July 1.
• The starting date of non-native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Physics / Chemistry / Physical Science for grade 8-10 is on June 22.
• The starting date of non-native English speaking assistant teachers with a Bachelor’s
Degree of Elementary Education / Early Childhood for KG.2 and grade 3-10 is on June
1. A Native English speaking teacher must hold a Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
• A salary of 38,000-40,000 Baht is for native English speaking teachers with a
Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree
• 18,000-23,000 Baht for a non-native English speaking Physics/ Chemistry/ Physical
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank with long holidays salary
between March – May is paid in full.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a visa and work permit.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class.