|Montessori Academy Bangkok International School|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
ICT and Design Technology Instructor
PostedAre you an ICT and Design Technology teacher in search of a school where you can really make a difference? We wish to appoint an outstanding individual to join us at an exciting stage of development for our School.
Established in 2010, we are the leading trilingual Montessori school in Bangkok offering Toddler through Elementary programs. We are committed to a high-quality Montessori program and are the first Montessori school to receive the WASC accreditation outside of the United States. We will open the first Montessori Secondary program in Bangkok in August 2020.
The ICT and Design Technology Director will pioneer the technology deployment in our school and design a creative program that supports the infusion of technology into an already successful Montessori program.
As ICT and Design Technology Director, you will support the school in the following areas:
• Identify the technology needs of the school.
• Design the ICT and Design Technology curriculum for the school from Elementary through Secondary, identifying innovative ways of integrating technology into a Montessori learning environment.
• Implement the curriculum and provide the instruction to students.
• Identify the resource requirements from a technology standpoint, including a maker space. Manage the technology budget and procurement process.
• Offer relevant training to other staff members as needed.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in relevant field
• 5+ years of teaching ICT, Design Technology, Product Design, Design Thinking
• Native English speaker
• Management or leadership experience a plus
• Creative, can do attitude
• Self-starter and team player
Competitive package, visa support, professional training
Start: August 2020 (part-time or full-time options)
Send your resume to: email@example.com