|Mahidol University International Demonstration School|
|At least ฿65,000 / month (full time)|
Thai Studies Teacher
Job Title: Thai Studies Teacher
Reports to: School Director, Deputy Director, Head of Department
- To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- To teach Thai Social Studies, Thai Civic Duties, Thai Language and Culture.
- To prepare class report for the ONESQA (Sor Mor Sor) Quality Assurance/ Accreditation Visit.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within department and outside.
- Thai Nationality
- Age not over 60 years old
- Fluent in Thai Language and good in English Language
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field (Major in: Thai Geography, Thai History, Thai Economy, Buddhism, or Thai Laws and Minor in: Thai Language and Literature)
- Able to teach Thai Language and Thai Literature is preferable
- Has a capacity to teach Thai Geography, Thai History, Thai Economy, Buddhism, Thai Civic Duties, Thai Language and cultures, and Thai Literature (All subjects are taught in Thai.)
- Develop units of instruction and lesson plans that are challenging, coherent, and relevant
- Develop, and provide the administration with, monthly unit plans (Scope and Sequence) for each subject and include the following: key objectives, activities, resources, and assessments
- Use a variety of teaching/learning strategies to address different learning styles and student needs
- Observe and provide appropriate feedback on work
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests, and work projects
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, Ministry policies, and school regulations: including daily class attendance and grade book
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
For more information, please visit the school website, www.muids.mahidol.ac.th/career