|At least ฿36,000 / month (full time)|
NES Kindergarten Teachers for SY 2020/21 Start
PostedKajonkiet School Group is seeking a small number of preferably qualified kindergarten school teachers (OR applicants with a degree in any field plus a TEFL certificate) to join our friendly, supportive and professional team in Academic Year 2020-21 starting in April 2020.
The positions available are:
- Kindergarten Homeroom teachers (Kajonkiet Cherngtalay, Talang, Phuket)
- Kindergarten Homeroom teachers (Kajonkiet Pattana School, Wichit, Muang, Phuket )
- Kindergarten Homeroom teachers (Kajonkietsuksa School, Kathu, Phuket )
Please visit our website:
- Are a responsible and organised teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach young children of mixed second-language abilities is needed.
Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred, but all applicants with an accredited Bachelor’s degree in any field plus a certified TEFL qualification will be considered for the above positions. The latter is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulation enforced by the Thai Ministry of Education. Teaching experience among young children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkiet School Group?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. The school will handle obtaining a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• A guaranteed salary increase for satisfactory performance after 6 months.
• End of the first contract bonus.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Four weeks paid holiday upon completion of a year contract
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualifications and experiences. ***
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents by email with a cover letter to Ms Pattama Korkamnertkawin (Head of Human Resources Department). Email: email@example.com (send in PDF format is preferable):
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE or any related field
- University transcript of records
- Passport (all pages with stamps)
- Police clearance (from home country)
- TEFL/TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC/IELTS result for Non-NES (if any)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)
*ONLY the shortlisted candidates who sent a completed set of the documents will be contacted.
**Due to the Coronavirus situation, we highly appreciate the candidates to contact us by EMAIL ONLY.