|Interkids Bilingual School|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified Filipino Teachers
PostedEstablished in 1995, Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum. Our school provides not only an enriching ‘bilingual education’ for learners, but also a caring and healthy work environment for our teachers and personnel.
Due to expansion of classes in our school campuses, IBS is now hiring for proactive and qualified Filipino teachers to join our kindergarten, primary and secondary teams. Our teachers instruct students in English academic subjects while also educate our children with life skills through various hands-on activities in various supportive learning facilities. Various teachings positions are available. Please study the details below.
1) Available Positions at our Seri Thai campus (see map below)
1.1 Teacher with degree in Special Education to teach our child who needs special needs in Kindergarten level.
1.2 Kindergarten teacher with degree in Early Childhood
2) Available Teaching Positions at IBS Nimitmai campus (see map below)
2.1 Primary Teacher: teachers are assigned to teach Maths, Science, English , English Reading and Club.
2.2 Secondary Teacher: teacher is assigned to teach English Grammar and Writing
2.3 Computer Teacher: to teach Secondary level students. Applicant MUST have excellent skill in using Wordpress/web designing programme. Please attach in the email your previous web designing projects for reference.
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education preferred or have related experiences.
2) Minimum of 1 year teaching experience.
3) Possess good computer and technological skills
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) Proof of proficiency in English language: TOEFL (850 or more) IELTS (6.5 or more) TOEIC (750 or more)
6) No longer commit to any school or company
7) Proactive, energetic and dedicating oneself to teaching children!
Benefits & Salary:
IBS is dedicated to the students who study here. Our team of foreign teachers is dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
- The salary of qualified Special Education teacher is 20,000 THB.
This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes
- Annual salary increase according to performance
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health Insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- 50% scholarship for children
- Christmas Break
- All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you all!
IMPORTANT: In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-5
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the position that you apply for and also include…
(1) A short introductory email
(2) Your resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scan of your passport’s photo page , transcript and diploma
(4) Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive.
(5) A link or small video file introducing yourself
HOW TO APPLY?
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061-645-5459. Also, please state in which subject and school campus you are applying for as the topic of the email.
Importance: Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
School Address: Chinese teacher is needed in IBS3 campus
1) IBS3 Campus
Address: 99 Soi Pracharuamchai, Nimitmai Road, Minburi, Bangkok, Thailand
2) IBS4 Campus: Pre-Kindergarten teacher is needed in IBS4 campus
Address: 137 Seri Thai Road Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
Fore more information, visit us on www.ibsschool.net or www.facebook.com/loveibs