|Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thammsat University|
|At least ฿28,780 / month (full time)|
English Literature Instructor
PostedThe English Language and Literature Programme (Department of History, Philosophy, and English Literature), Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thammasat University is looking for a foreign English literature instructor.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
1. English native speaker or possess native speaker competency
2. Master’s degree or above in English, Literature or related fields
3. Not more than 59 years of age at the time of application
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Copy of passport
3. Current passport photo
4. Copies of transcript(s) and degree certificate(s)
5. Two letters of recommendation
The initial contract is for one year, renewable upon evaluation. Instructors are expected to start working in August 2020. The monthly salary is 20,780 baht, plus an accommodation allowance of 8,000 baht.
Instructors are required to teach 3 courses (9 hours) per week per semester (16 weeks), and two semesters per year. Teaching duty includes the writing of TQF 3 (course outlines) before the term starts and TQF 5 (course reports) after the term ends. Instructors are also expected to help the programme and the faculty in extracurricular activities ad hoc. If instructors can produce academic publications, they are eligible to get grants from the faculty/the university and will be given special consideration for contract renewal.
Interested persons are required to complete their application forms (available at http://arts.tu.ac.th/job.html) and submit the documents to the programme either by post or in person to:
English Language and Literature Programme
Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thammasat University (Rangsit Campus)
99 Moo 18 Paholyothin Road,
Klong Neung, Klong Luang,
Patumthani 12120, Thailand
For more information please call 0-2696-5206, Administration Office, Faculty of Liberal Arts, or email Assistant Professor Phacharawan Boonpromkul (Head of Programme) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Application period: 24 February – 29 May 2020
2. Announcement of eligible candidates: 10 June 2020
3. Interview and teaching demonstration: 24 June 2020
4. Result announcement: 1 July 2020