|Kobato International Kindergarten|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
NES Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
PostedNES (American, Canadian, Austrian, British) homeroom teacher needed for a Kindergarten (4-6 y.o) class in a Japanese international kindergarten. Our English department teachers instruct in the basic subjects, but focus primarily on developing healthy social skills and self-dependence from an early age. We believe that children learn by doing and having fun, therefore we emphasize productive play and group activities. The school offers excellent support in terms of supplies budget, and is a rewarding place for a creative learning experience.
Teaching duties include:
- Core curriculum taught in English to a class of 10 – 25 students
- Assistance and initiative in event planning and coordination
- Creation of relevant learning materials and classroom decorations
- Attendance in weekly meetings regarding school events
- Attendance of no more than 2 Saturday mornings a month (lesson prep time)
Ideal candidates will be flexible, energetic native English speakers with experience with young children. Athletic, musical or artistic abilities are a plus. Pay varies according to qualifications.
School follows the Japanese national curriculum, as well as the Montessori educational philosophy.
Applicants please send a full-page resume and picture to Mia at firstname.lastname@example.org