|Sarasas Witead Romklao School|
|At least ฿18,000 / month (full time)|
NES and Non-NES Teachers (18-40K)
PostedImmediate Need for Three Native or European English Speaking Teachers Teaching English for G.2-6
Three Native or European English Speaking Homeroom Teachers for KG.1-3
Two Non-native English Speaking Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics / Chemistry/ Physical Science for grade 7-12
Three Non-native English Speaking Homeroom Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Elementary Education for Grade 1-2
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 45 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<email@example.com>’.
1. Three native or European English speaking teachers for G.2 – G.6
2. Three native or European English speaking teachers for KG.1-3
3. Two non-native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree of Secondary
Education in Physics / Chemistry / Physical Science for grade 17-12
4. Three non-native English speaking homeroom teachers with Bachelor’s Degree in
Elementary Education for grade 1-2 in March
• The starting date for native English speaking teachers teaching English for KG.1-G.6
are May 12.
• The starting date of non-native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Physics / Chemistry / Physical Science for grade 7-12 is on March 26.
• Three non-native English speaking homeroom teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Elementary Education for grade 1-2 are on March 26.
1. A Native English speaking teacher must hold a Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
• A salary of 38,000-40,000 Baht is for native English speaking teachers with a
Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree
• 18,000-23,000 Baht for a non-native English speaking Physics/ Chemistry/ Physical
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank with long holidays’ salary
between March – May is paid in full.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a visa and work permit.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class.