|Satri Ranong School|
|At least ฿28,000 / month (full time)|
NES or Non-NES Teachers
is recruiting enthusiastic NES or NNES teachers to teach:
1) ESL to Year8 - Year13 International Program students.
2) IELTS preparation
The school is located in a peaceful small town in the south of Thailand. The town is surrounded by natural attractions such as waterfalls, hot springs, white sandy islands and two national parks.
Applicants should be open-minded and flexible, as well as sincerely dedicated to the best interests of the student's education and development.
Qualification: (Send these copies to the contact person)
-Bachelor Degree in related field. (Original degree certificate and transcript are strongly required)
-TEFL certificate or a minimum 1year teaching experience in Thailand / South East Asia
- Valid passport
- Min TOEIC score: 900 for non-NES
- Teaching hours range from 20-23 a week.
- Class sizes range from 8 to 10 students per class.
- School hours are approximately 07:45 a.m. – 04.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Outline Curriculum and textbooks are available.
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices equipped with projectors or smart TVs.
- Salary scale beginning at 28,000-35,000Baht per month depends on qualifications and experience.
- Paid Non-B visa, Work permit, extension stay, and teacher's license.
- Assistance in finding accommodation and settling in.
Please send your application with some pictures of yourself to Thailandesljobs@yahoo.com