|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
ICT Teacher (Chiang Mai Campus)
Start date: 20 April 2020
• Native English Speaker age 25-45.
• Hold at least a bachelor degree in relevant field.
• At least two years teaching experience in the specified field.
• Enjoys working with others as part of an educational team.
Candidates with apple software experience will be given preference.
• Up to 60 000 depending on qualifications and teaching experience.
• Health and accident Insurance.
• Provident fund.
• Approximately 10 weeks of paid holiday.
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.) Scholarships available for up to two children.
The school will consider applicants with completed documents that includes a cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, interests and philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo, two references and salary expectation. Candidates with notarized degrees will be given preference. Candidates to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of School at email@example.com
About Satit International Bilingual School of Rangsit University Chiang Mai
Satit International Bilingual School Chiang Mai (SBS) is a progressive school with a campus in Pathum Thani and Chiang Mai offering quality education from Toddler through to Grade 12. We are an authorised Cambridge International School. SBS Chiang Mai invites qualified applicants to apply for immediate consideration. https://cnx.sbs.ac.th/