|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Coordinator / Vice Principal (Chinese National Preferred)
• Chinese National preferred. Fluent Mandarin speaker a must.
• Hold at least a bachelor degree in relevant field.
• At least three years’ experience in a similar or manager role.
• Enjoys working with others as part of an educational team.
• Highly competitive salary
• Health and accident Insurance
• Provident fund
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.)
The school will consider applicants with completed documents that includes a cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, interests and philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo, two references and salary expectation. Candidates with notarized degrees will be given preference. Candidates to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University Chiang Mai
Satit International Bilingual School Chiang Mai (SBS) is a progressive school with a campus in Pathum Thani and Chiang Mai offering quality education from Toddler through to Grade 12. We are an authorised Cambridge International School. SBS Chiang Mai invites qualified applicants to apply for immediate consideration. https://cnx.sbs.ac.th/