|Classy English International co.,Ltd|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teacher for Immediate Start
Employment type: full-time and part-time
Maximum teaching hours per week: 20-25 (usually 20)
Part time is on Saturday and Sunday - 8:30-12. Please contact for salary.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
-Implementing fun and engaging lessons with students of all ages.
-Giving feedback to students and parents.
-Planning and preparing fun and engaging lessons.
-Assisting managers with class reports and other duties related to the running of a language school.
-Helping students achieve their language goals.
We are a large private language school located close to Mahidol university, Salaya. We can boast that we are the largest language school in the province and we are always striving to be the best.
Currently we are looking for NES teachers who either have experience or a passion for new challenges and ESL.
Prospective teachers should be highly motivated, dedicated and have a professional attitude towards teaching and education.
With rising student numbers and programme expansions, we are looking to hire teachers to join our rapidly expanding company. We are looking for people who; work well in a team, are committed to delivering quality and engaging lessons, and teachers who plan to stay in Thailand for the foreseeable future - or those who are already firmly established in Thailand. All positions are available to start ASAP.
The school hires directly and we do not affiliate with agencies in any way. We offer 12 month contracts and a competitive salary.
- 12 month contract (after successfully passing probation)
- An annual performance based bonus - up to one full months salary (after completion of contract)
- Paid holidays and all Thai national holidays
- Salaries ranging from 40,000฿ (depending on experience.) However, we value teacher performance and those with exceptional tenacity and commitment can expect to be rewarded for it with pay rises and/or additional bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Work permit and Non-B visa assistance
When applying please send your current resume complete with picture and copies of relevant documentation, such as degree certificates and transcripts to the email address provided.
classyenglishhr @ hotmail. com