|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
PE, Swimming & Health Teacher - Primary grades 1-6
PostedMontfort College Primary School, Chiang Mai, is seeking an active and reliable teacher who is looking for a great opportunity to become a part of the school's English Program. Montfort Primary is a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
The teacher will be teaching physical education, swimming and health lessons to primary grades 1 -6 students. The post will start in May 2020 for the academic year 2020-21.
This position is ONLY OPEN TO NATIVE SPEAKERS (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland). Interviews are likely to take place the 3rd week of February, 3rd week of March, or 2nd week of April. Applicants who are available for a personal interview and demo lesson at our school in Chiang Mai will be given priority.
• Approx. 18 teaching periods per week.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
• 12 month employment contract (renewable)
• Starting salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual performance related salary increment
• Annual performance related bonus
• Free school lunch
• Free end of year teacher trip
• Health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights home provided (following 2 years at the school)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in education/PE/ sports science or related fields)
- relevant sports teaching or coaching experience
- some teaching experience, preferably in Thailand
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), and able to use technology to enhance student learning in the classroom
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV/resume
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a degree /diploma with transcript
- short covering email explaining why you are interested in the post