|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
Primary Grade 2 Homeroom Teachers
PostedMontfort College Primary School, Chiang Mai, is seeking two primary grade 2 teachers to teach at our beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
THIS POSITION IS ONLY OPEN TO NATIVE SPEAKERS. We are seeking candidates who are able to start in May 2020 for the 2020-21 academic year. Applicants who are available for a personal interview and demonstration lesson at school will be given priority.
Interviews are likely to take place during the 3rd week of February, 3rd week of March or 2nd week of April.
• Grade 2 Homeroom teacher x 2
• You will teach English, mathematics, social science and science (18 lessons a week).
• Responsible for general homeroom activities, accompanying students on field trips, etc.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a Thai co-teacher.
• Starting salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Annual performance based bonus of up to 20,000 baht
• Free school lunch
• Free teacher's mini-break
• Private health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights provided (following a full 2 academic years at the school)
• 12 month contract (renewable)
- Native speakers (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland).
-Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in one of the 4 subjects you will teach or education)
- 1 year of teaching experience, preferably with younger learners
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV with a recent photo
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a diploma with transcript