|Sarasas Witead Romklao School|
|At least ฿18,000 / month (full time)|
NES and Non-NES Teachers (18-38K)
PostedImmediate Need for Two Native English Speaking Teachers for Kindergarten 2
One Non-native English Speaking Teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree of Secondary Education in Physics / Physical Science
Two Non-native English Speaking Substitute Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree of Secondary Education in Science or Mathematics
One Non-native English Speaking Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher in Early Childhood Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education for KG.2
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 45 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<email@example.com>’.
• Two native English speaking teachers for KG.2
• One non-native English speaking teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics / Physical
Science for grade 10-12
• Two non-native English speaking substitute teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree of
Secondary Education in Science or Mathematics for grade 1-12
• One Non-native English Speaking Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher in Early Childhood
Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education for KG.2
* The starting date of NNES Physics teacher for grade 10-12 is in January, 2020.
* The starting date of NES teachers for Kindergarten 2 and NNES homeroom teachers
for KG.2 are in March and grade 1-12 Substitute teacher in Mathematics or Science
are in January, 2020.
1. A Native English speaking teacher must hold a Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
* 38,000 Baht for native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree
* 18,000-20,000 Baht for a non-native English speaking Physics/ Science/ Mathematics
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a visa and work permit.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class.