|AUA Language Center|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
PostedBRANCH MANAGER REQUIRED
A branch manager is required for AUA Udonthani
A branch manager handles all academic matters, including class/teacher scheduling, teacher support and training, teacher recruitment, managing and counseling students, teaching classes, as well as supervising the office staff, and also assists in handling other non-academic matters in close cooperation with AUA headquarters.
Training and support from experienced managers will be provided for the successful candidate.
The Branch Manager for Udonthani will be paid:
• A fixed salary per month for administrative work.
• Regular rate for classes taught.
Benefits such as annual leave, sick leave, public holidays/compensation days, health insurance, free visa and work permit renewals, and social security are included.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• TEFL certificate or advanced degree
• Some prior management or supervisory experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• At least one year of EFL teaching experience
Please email your application with resume attached to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is January 20, 2020
(short listed applicants will be contacted before January 28, 2020)