|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
PostedSatit Bilingual School of Rangsit University (SBS) is a leading bilingual school offering exceptional education to all of its students, from Early Learning to Year 13. We are a Cambridge International Examination Centre as well as an International Baccalaureate - Primary Years Programme School in Bangkok. We offer Cambridge IGCSE and AS/A levels as well at the
O-Net Thai High School Diploma. SBS Bangkok invites qualified applicants to apply for the following position for immediate consideration:
POSITION: LAB TECHNICIAN
Qualification and selection criteria
• Expat nationality with English language proficiency
• Minimum 1 years’ experience
• Hold at least a bachelor degree in relevant field of Science Chemistry with notarised degree from Embassy.
• Degree must be notarized by Foreign Ministry of issued Country and approved by Thai Embassy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• The preparation of materials and equipment for science lessons.
• Maintaining science laboratories and preparation rooms and their equipment, and services in good order.
• General duties in support of the teachers in the Science Department.
• Some examples of the kind of duties which may be required are set out below.
• Salary 20,000-22,000 baht per month
• Full Scholarship for Children Nursery to Year 13.
• Health Insurance
• Provident Fund
• One month free accommodation on arrival
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.)
Applications should include: Cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, and interests, and a brief statement stating your philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo. Two references, including email addresses and phone numbers.
Candidates may apply in person or email their application letter to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding SBS, please visit our website at www.sbs.ac.th