|At least ฿22,000 / month (full time)|
PostedThe Special Program of Phichitpittayakom is seeking qualified secondary school teachers from Non Native Contries (Philippines) to join our friendly, supportive team.
Phichitpittayakom is a reputable government secondary school located in the northern part of Thailand. The city’s location lies 330 km due north of Bangkok. Neighboring provinces are Phitsanulok, Phetchabun, Nakhon Sawan, and Kamphaeng Phet.
The positions are available to start from April 2020
Teachers will teach English for our special program class and some normal class.
The successful applicants will receive a monthly salary of 22,000 - 24,000 Baht (increase every 2 years), 50% of health insurance support and approximately one month paid holiday (in a full school year). Class sizes are 30-45 students.
- Filipino nationality
- Strong communicators with teaching staff as well as the larger school community
- Able to engage, motivate and support students, staff, parents and the wider school community
- Demonstrated commitment to values-based education
- Degree in education/art in English field or a post graduate teaching certificate
- Knowledge of mindfulness or similar reflective practices in schools is an advantage
- Experience of working in Thailand or other Asian country is an advantage
To apply please submit:
1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum vitae
3. A recent passport-sized photograph
4. Copy of university degree
5. Copy of your transcripts
6. Copy of your TOEIC
- To email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited to interview
- Full roles and responsibilities will be sent to the qualified candidates.