|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedTEACHING BIOLOGY AT OUR SCHOOL!!!
- Phitsanulok is one of the oldest cities in Thailand, founded over 600 years ago.
- It has long been important both for political and strategic reasons and was fought over many times in centuries past.
- It is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border.
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
- TE School was founded on May 6th,1997, basis of the resolute determination is to use education as a development tool for the youth.
- Our goal is to develop our quality of education in the world-class.
- We want to create personnel, atmosphere, and environment for the benefit of TE.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, from 7:45 am - 4 :15 pm
- Days off at the weekends (Unless called in for events like Graduation, Sports Day, Teacher’s Day, etc)
- No more than 24 teaching hours/ week.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: 35,000 baht during the first 3 months of the preparation period. Salary can go up to 40000 baht after the probation depending on your performance.
- Non-B VISA / Work Permit - Assistance with documentation is provided.)
- National holiday - All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
- Free-swimming pool and gym
- Providing lunch
- Low cost
- Must be Native English teachers (the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand)
- Teach various contents relating to science such as biology, chemistry, electronics, etc. in English
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Biology is required
- At least 1 year of Experience in teaching Science/Biology subjects
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in our school, please kindly send your
3. Teaching certificate
4. Profile picture
via our HR Department email:email@example.com.